Recently, if you have moved to a new house and decided to add some twinkle to your garden, back yard, lawn or patio, you may consider buying solar landscape lights. In this article, we recommend six best solar landscape lights for you:
1. Solar Path Lights Dove Series, Aluminum Round Shape Solar Landscape Lights for Pathway & Walkway
2. Dove Series Solar Fence Post Lights, Outdoor Cast Aluminum Post Cap Lights for Fence Deck, Pathway or Patio
3. Dove Series Solar Outdoor Wall Lights, Automatic Decorative Wall Mounted Solar Lights for Deck, Patio, Stairs, Yard, Path and Driveway
4. Fane Series Solar Backyard Lights Outdoor Waterproof Aluminum Solar Powered Landscape Lights for Backyard Lawn Walkway
5. Fane Series Solar Pillar Lights Outdoor Cast Aluminum LED Lamp Fixture for Yard Garden Post Pole Pillar Mount Landscape Driveway
6. Fane series solar wall sconce security lights, outdoor wall sconce waterproof solar fence light, automatically turn on at night and turn off at day, 200 lumen high bright solar warm white lights for Deck, Patio, Stairs, Yard, Path and Driveway.
What Key Factors Should to Be Considered When Choosing Solar Landscape Lights
There are 3 most of the solar panel options: monocrystalline, polycrystalline, and thin-film. These solar panels vary in how they’re made, appearance, performance, costs, and the installations each are best suited for. Usually the conversion rate of mono solar panel can reach to 20% or more, so it can reduce solar charging time for the lights. All of Goldsuno’s solar landscape lights use this high conversion rate mono solar panel.
We highly recommand lithium-Ion battery for your solar landscape lights. Li-Ion is currently the fastest growing and most promising type of battery. Its energy density is high and typically twice that of a regular NiCad. It also has the potential for higher energy densities.
The Li-Ion battery requires less maintenance than other types of batteries and does not require scheduled and memory cycling to prolong its service life. Additionally, it suits applications like solar lights due to its less self-discharge that is less and half of the NiCad batteries. When disposed to a landfill, lithium-ion batteries cause little harm.
Brightness is measured in lumens. How many lumens are needed for outdoor path lighting? Generally, solar path lighting is considered decorative accent lighting. But it’s actually very useful for visitors to see the walkway. Solar LED path lighting has come a long way. Both solar bollard lights and solar wall lights are a popular choice for effective path lighting. 100 lumens is considered bright enough for most walkways — including commercial properties. Goldsuno’s solar landscape lights can reach 200 lumens.
Solar landscape lights are available in a wide variety of styles. Whether you prefer classic designs, or elegant modern design, there’s a light on the market to suit your taste.
Notice, here, we suggest six main factors for buying the right solar landscape lights:
1. First, decide if you need decorative accent, path or task solar lights.
2. Find out whether the battery needs full sunlight to charge. Some lights charge with partial sun and work great under trees or in areas with low sunlight. This type of solar light can also be charged on a cloudy day.
3. Consider the operating time. Usually solar lights perform year round and even charge the battery to provide operation during long winter nights. Some solar lights shine for several days before needing to recharge.
4. Check the type of light bulb the solar light uses. LED lights offer the brightest and most efficient light when it comes to efficiency, size, price and energy usage. Some accent solar lights use amber LED lights to create a softer glow.
5. Compare extra items like timers or an on-off switch to the cost. Colored lenses change the look of the solar lights without compromising the brightness. Some solar lights mount to your house, hang from trees or can be mounted to your patio rail.
6. Match the lighting to your landscape theme. Decorative solar lights can create an interesting theme for a landscape or lawn, or while positioned next to shrubbery trimmed to your taste. Country style solar lanterns will add that special countryside charm to your garden.